Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day #1,329 - Dime Day


This morning I stayed home to clean the garage, stain shelves, etc.  Pool Man Bryan parked in the street to work on the neighbor’s house, so I ran out there to speak with him.  He looked at our pond and said it was doing pretty well in the week since he had initially treated it.  Today he gave it another treatment.
Poolman Bryan

 At 11 a.m. I headed out to take requested documents to the loan officer, a letter to Rental #2 Homeowner’s Assoc, the bank, etc.  Stopped at a grocery store for something to nibble (and to look for coins).   Found a penny as I walked in, then a dime in line as I was checking out.  (Coins #1&2)  My bill was $1.25 and I gave the cashier $2.  My 75¢ change came out, but the previous customer must have left an additional two dimes and penny!  (Coins #3-5)

Today Doc headed to the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Museum to get one of the solar race cars back.  The museum has a new director and he wants to change displays.  Thus, we once again have three solar cars to deal with.

Doc was rolling around on the floor of a filthy flat bed truck (to tie down the solar car) when he discovered a dime!. (Doc #1)   Then when he stopped at McDonald’s for lunch, he collected  a penny, a nickel, and a dime.  (Doc #2-4).


Total:   9 Coins        P (3), N (1), D (5), Q (0) = $0.58

No comments: