Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day #1,339 - Melted


I spent three hours of the day with a friend brainstorming and getting instructions for her wedding in two weeks.  Once again the value of a creative “Mastermind Team” was realized as we came up with better and better ways to do things.
Wedding Planning




I was a few minutes early to my destination so I detoured to a 7-11 store for a banana and four pennies.  (Coins #1-4)



Dog Turf
Doc was able to put down one of the two rolls of artificial turf in the dog yard before he ran out of sand.  At 3:45 Doc and I headed out for a Home Depot sand run.  I found a penny in the doorway as we were leaving, then Doc matched me by finding a penny near the van. (Coins #5&6). 

We stopped for some takeout Japanese food to enjoy at a picnic in the park.






Sweet Relief
Doc said, “We need another coin to make it a nice Seven for the day”.  When Doc stopped at Starbucks for his coffee, I found a quarter. (Coin #7).

At 5 p.m. we met friends at a park for a free summer concert by The Alley Cats and a picnic.  I swallowed something like a pepper which absolutely seared my throat.  I drank my entire bottle of water, but it had zero effect.  Doc scrambled to get me two more cold bottles of water, but those did not help either.  My throat was still on fire!
Heat Quencher

Doc went off to the bathroom and while Doc was gone I thought, “What I could really use is either some cold, smooth ice cream or a crushed icee”.  Moments later Doc returned.  He was bearing one of each!!! (See photo).  In that moment I fell in love all over again with him.  Thirty years and he still Melts My Heart with his thoughtfulness and caring - not just for me, but for other people as well.



Confirmation:  Thought Waves are Real and can be Transmitted.

After drinking all that water and two icees, I needed to use the bathroom.  On the way I said, “Hey Penny Angels, it would really irritate JR  (our picnic companion) if I simply asked for a penny and you delivered one before I return to our spot to show him.”  Sure enough, within moments I had that penny! (Coin #8)

Total:   8 Coins        P (7), N (0), D (0), Q (1) = $0.32

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boss and Tina, greetings from a remote corner in India, Jawa

JR said...

Melt your heart by freezing your mouth?