Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day #440 - Time Out

Today we had our bi-weekly Play Time with the niece and nephews. How I needed those 4 hours of “Time Out”.

Today there was an Open Forum session with the Deans and Department Chairs. A chance for students to voice their concerns and ask questions regarding the budget crises and its ramifications. As I left that session, I wandered through the campus food court to look for coins. Found three pennies at the cashier area of the Round Table Pizza. I was searching the floor around the dining tables and asked myself, “Why do I look down and assume the coins will be on the floor? Try looking higher.” So I looked at the tabletop which I was passing, and sure enough there was a penny on it! Nudging? Manifesting? (Coins #1-4).

As I was walking back to my office I said, “There would not likely be a penny along this pathway, but it is possible”. And I immediately found a penny. (Coin #5)

**************

This afternoon we picked up the kids for our bi-weekly play session. They wanted to go to Jump -N-Jamin. I had injured my arm yesterday, so I made them promise that I would be excused from crawling through the tunnels and climbing gear today. We had a great time - they played and I read a book!

We had dinner at the mall - they love noodles! Then we headed to Chuck E Cheese. Doc found a penny while he was shooting basketballs. (Coin #6).

**************

We delivered the kids back home for their bed time and then headed for the grocery store. Doc got a dime and a penny. (Coins #7&8). Then we stopped for petrol where I found a dime as we were pumping the fuel. (Coin #9) A nice guy in a huge red truck smiled at me and I hadn’t done any sharing yet today, so I just boldly smiled back at him as I picked up the dime. Then I said, “You are my witness for Day #440 of Penny Tales. Here’s a Penny Card, Thanks for your smile!” Joy shared.

Total: 9 Coins P (7), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.27

No comments: