Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day #453 - Gorgeous Sunset

Today I administered my last Final Exam for the Winter Quarter and collected the final papers. It’s fun to see the students’ tremendous growth in just 10 weeks. There were a few students who said “Thanks!” With some of the others it will take a few years before they “get it”. Now comes all the grading …

I took 5 minutes before class to run to the marketplace in search of a coin. One penny found there.

After work, Doc and I attended our first Homeowners Association for the new neighborhood where we will be building. Turns out there are 373 homes within that development. We had no idea there were so many! There were four Board members and four guests present. (Including Doc and I). They were happy to have guests who were there just to observe versus griping about something!

On the way home we stopped at the grocery store for bananas - and one penny.

Total: 2 Pennies

So what does the title “Gorgeous Sunset” have to do with today’s Tale?

I haven’t a clue. The sky tonight was incredibly beautiful and just needed to be appreciated!

No comments: