Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day #446 - Bedtime Story

Where did today go? I arrived early this morning on campus to get some things done. Next thing I know it was 9 p.m.! There was a constant stream of students, calls, classes, homework, papers, exams, etc.

At 2 p.m. I needed to transport a box across campus. I said, “Look Penny Angels, I need to be back in my office in 10 minutes, so please do your stuff”. I found a penny at the Carl’s Jr. in the marketplace, then a penny under the table where two students were eating. God’s 2¢ worth.

This evening when I was leaving campus, I stopped in the student study room. No coins there tonight. One student asked if I had ever found paper money. So I began answering his question. There were about a dozen students in the room and they actually stopped what they were doing to listen! That was fun. I told them about the $20 bill on Feb 4, 2009. That was a really special find. Joy shared. I playfully told them they had just heard their bedtime story for tonight, and I was tucking them in, Good night!

Total: 2 Pennies

No comments: