Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day #459 - Building Enthusiasm


A few nights ago I asked the Penny Angels for ways to include the penny concept in the new house. Just subtle symbols. With an hour I came across this window pane. I can just envision something like this on a front window. Copper circles within leaded glass and then a warm, inviting light glowing from inside the house to welcome people.

This morning we met with the architect for the new house. That is always exciting and inspiring. Little bits of progress each week. Today the focus was on the garage, chimney, windows, and details.

***************

After our meeting with the architect, we stopped at a grocery store to search for pennies. None to be found there, so I searched next door at the In-N-Out Burgers and found a penny among the picnic tables. (Coin #1).

Next we stopped at the bank. There were 5 employees, but no other customers in the bank. I caught the eye of the branch manager and exclaimed (loud enough for everyone to hear), “It’s Day #459!” That aroused everyone’s curiosity. So I told the story and the bank manager pulled out her Penny Card! She said she has been finding lots of coins since I shared the Penny Finding story with her. Then I went to the car to get Penny Cards for the other employees as well. Just Sharing Joy and collecting smiles.

Doc and I stopped for petrol on the way home and found a penny in the dirt planter (Coin #2).

Penny Fever is Spreading

Total: 2 pennies

***************

Last Tuesday night I met a lady who plants Organic Gardens for people. I told her about Penny Finders. I saw her again this evening. She told of a unique penny find this week. She found a penny on a glass inside her dishwasher! How odd!

She was also surprised by her 8-yr old son. She had not told him about Penny Finders. He told her yesterday that he had been finding a penny or coin every day since last week and thought that was really weird! Maybe not so weird J The Penny Angels like to play! Penny Fever is spreading.

No comments: