Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, March 5, 2010

Day #441 - Guiding Light

As we were driving home from work tonight it was 8:30 and I had not found a coin today. Doc stopped at a Circle K so I could do some searching. As I opened the van door, there was a reflection of light on something in area of broken gravel. It was a bottle cap - along with several other caps - and then a nickel! My search was quickly over.

Doc insisted upon walking around the rest of the parking lot. He found a penny by the pay phone. He had also collected one at lunch time when he went to In-N-Out Burger.

Total: 3 Coins P (2), N (1), D (0), Q (0) = $0.07

Lesson: Sometimes opportunities are shown to us indirectly.

No comments: