Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day #685 - Maybe Next Week

I took Pippy to the Toyota Dealer to get a second opinion and suggested treatments. I was told it would take 1 - 1.5 hours for her physical exam. So I walked ... Said I wasn’t coming back until I found today’s penny. Took about 35 minutes, but finally there was a bright shiny one in the parking lot. (Coin #1)

I returned to the dealership for the Service Technician’s Report. He agreed that Pippy definitely needs front brakes and … and … and … Different list, of course, than the first auto shop. Next week’s project.

This email was ready to send out by 10 PM this evening! Then Doc came home and handed me HIS penny. (Coin #2) He had stopped at the grocery store on the way home because he wanted a penny for today as well!

Total: 2 Pennies

No comments: