Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day #687: Catch Up

Somewhat of a ‘catch up’ (versus ketchup) day around the house.

Doc spent most of his day with son, Steven and grandson, Ethan. They took Steve’s car in for service, then had breakfast together. After that, they came here to the house where 3-year-old Ethan investigated everything. Needless to say it was impossible to get any work done with them here. I took Ethan to the garage and we played with hammers, screw drivers, tape measures, pliers, etc. He also had fun following the doggies in and out of the doggie door.

At 4 PM Doc announced that we needed to get out and hunt for coins. We headed for the high school parking lot. Doc dropped me off at the South end of the lot. I hopped out, had not even shut the car door, picked up a penny and told him we could go home. (Coin #1).

Doc was not satisfied with only one coin, so he insisted that I do a little more walking while he cruised in the van. I found 5 more pennies over the next 10 minutes. (Coins #2-6) I motioned to Doc that it was time to go home! He drove up and showed me the penny and two nickels he had found. One was from the 20th Century and one was from the 21st. All were Sit-N-Finds. (Coins #7-9)

New house progress today: Organizing notes from the various meetings and verifying some of the latest edits on the drawings.

Total: 9 Coins P (7), N (2), D (0), Q (0) = $0.17

No comments: