Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day #708 - Our Thanksgiving Day

It’s 1 AM. The guests have gone home, Doc has given out, and the dogs are exhausted from being locked up and ignored.

How can 8 kids create so much chaos? They ran through the house and garage non-stop! I am now dealing with damaged water fountains, liquid spills, toilets which aren’t working properly and other “after shocks”.

The adults were all well behaved and seemed to be having a good time.

This morning Doc found a penny when he drove through McDonalds for breakfast.

At 2 PM I needed a break from setting up the house. Plus I needed a coin. So I headed to Target. It was fairly deserted - of shoppers and coins. There were no coins at the Starbucks café within Target either. Not good. I needed to get back home and get food into the oven. C’mon Penny Angels.

I went next door to the grocery store. The place was deserted. Still no coins. C’mon Penny Angels, the guests will be arriving shortly. I began walking across the street to a 7-11 store. There was a dime in the roadway. Thanks Angels, time to get home.

The next few hours were filled with good food, kids, love, laughter and noise!

Total: 2 Coins P (1), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.11

No comments: