Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day #705 - Sofa Time

I love celebrating Thanksgiving on SATURDAY. While everyone else is spending tonight getting prepared for festivities tomorrow, Doc and I are relaxing with the dogs. I rented the movie “Chestnut” - definite dog show. While Doc was on one end of the sofa snuggling with Sparky, I was on the other end assembling Penny Cards.

This morning I made numerous calls, then raced to nine places in three hours. I checked on our wood flooring in the storage unit, checked in at the townhouse (and retrieved the folding table and chairs which we will need on Saturday), mailed bills, etc. I turned in the recycled bottles and cans (mostly to get those out of the garage since we will be seating guests there on Saturday). I went inside the grocery store to redeem the recycle voucher. Super crowded with shoppers. I claimed my penny for today and left. (Coin #1)

***************

Doc went to school to teach his class. As he approached his van to come home, he found a penny. (Doc Coin #1). Then as he was backing the van, he spotted something shiny and hopped out to collect a dime. (Doc Coin #2)

Total: 3 Coins P (2), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.12

No comments: