Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, November 22, 2010

Day #703 - Weight Lifting

Tonight let’s listen to Sasha from Russia:

Hello Tina,

I am reporting to you that almost all day long I was following our agreement to thank God and Saints and my Guardian Angel for this day and for friends, though not many, but whom I have. If to speak seriously, I can say that verbalizing is really a great thing. Every time I was doing it, even being alone in my car I had a feeling that I am with somebody who is near to me or – above me. And against my will I was getting more solemn and serious at those moments. It might be funny for a stranger, but not for me. It’s a pity that in the routine of our lives we generally forget about our creator, Who, if we appeal to him, will help us. But you are right, His help is not open. He wisely gives us hints and signs, for we ourselves to find our way. And those ways are different as we differ each other.

***************

My Penny Finding today:

This afternoon I went to the townhouse to do some clean up work. I was hauling some heavy bags to the dumpsters in the alley. I was grumbling, “This is NOT why I took a leave of absence from work. I want to be making progress on the NEW house, not doing demo work on this place!” “These bags are heavy Penny Angels, please help”. There were two shiny pennies in my path. (Coins 1&2) That was a nice gesture of encouragement, but it didn’t help me lift those bags.

When I approached my truck to leave, I noticed 3 pennies near the driver’s door! (Coins #3-5). I had carefully looked all around the truck when I arrived because I was hoping to find today’s coin at the time. I can’t explain how those three coins suddenly appeared there. I had a fairly clear view of my truck for the time I was at the townhouse and the parking spot is next to the house where no one has any reason to be in that area. Asphalt Coins?

***************

Doc called at 8:45 to say he was on his way home from work. I was determined to write Today’s Tale before he arrived home. (Especially since Sasha wrote half of it)! I printed out the story just as Doc walked through the front door. Done! Until he handed me six pennies and two dimes which he had collected at McDonald’s on his way home. (Coins #6-13)

Lesson: Talk to the Angels. They will help lift your weights and burdens.

Total: 13 Coins P (11), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.31

No comments: