Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, May 2, 2011

Day #864 - Copies and Coins

There were numerous errands to take care of today. When I walked into the printing shop to run copies, there was only one other customer there. He was a professional looking man, working very intently at a table. His presence just intrigued me. I wanted very much to say something to him, but what do you say? “Hey, I like your energy which you are somehow transmitting clear across this room?” Sure! a) You don’t talk to strangers and b) you do not interrupt people when they are working.

I ran my copies and was preparing to leave. There was a penny as I was exiting! So I turned back to flash my coin find to the shop owner, Ali who knows about Penny Finding. Meanwhile the other customer had approached the counter, so I told him about Penny Tales and gave him a Penny Card. He offered to take a photo of me with Ali. During this time, three new customers had entered the store and also got to hear about Penny Finding. A few seconds of shared joy.

Later this afternoon I stopped to get petrol. I searched the pump areas, but found nothing. I walked into the convenience store saying, “C’mon Angels, a single coin is pretty minimal and I am going home now. Anything to say for yourselves?” There was a penny right inside the doorway. Fun stuff.

Total: 2 Pennies

No comments: