Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, January 14, 2011

Day #756 - Electrical Focus

Today was focused on the electrical circuitry and lightings aspects of the new house. Just before noon I ran out to get some copies made of blueprints for today’s meeting. I found one penny on that run. (Coin #1)

From 12:30 - 5:30 PM we worked with Stan, the electrical contractor in further defining the electrical features of the new house. We were exploring options for the incoming power to the house, power distribution, as well as lighting fixtures. Wow there is a lot to think about. While we were meeting, we received a call from the electric company asking if we could meet on site next week to walk the job. Great timing for them to call as Stan was sitting at our dining room table.

After Stan left, I tried to make sense of all my notes and edit the list of fixtures we will be needing. At 8 PM I had reached saturation. Electrical stuff is not fun and that was too much in one day. Time for Lunch!

Progress in the electrical area.

Total: 1 Penny

No comments: