Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day #771 - Motion Pending

This morning we met with the grading subcontractor. We reviewed his contracts for grading the property, installing the septic tank, and trenching the utility lines. We are getting so close …

On the way to our meeting, Doc stopped at Starbucks. I walked over to the Carl’s Jr. and collected a quarter, three dimes, one nickel and four pennies under the window! “Hit for the Cycle”! (Coins # 1-9). Then I went over to the Chick-fil-A store and collected two pennies. (Coins #10&11) The gal at the window gave me a curious look, so I shared about Penny Finders and gave her a Penny Card. In exchange, she gave me a High-5 and a glorious smile!

We stopped for petrol. The cashier, Dora, asked if I had found coins yet today. I told her yes, but not at her place. She said, I just swept the floors around the counter, so there won’t be any now. I agreed, the floor looked clean upon my first glance . But on my second glance there was a penny. (Coin #12). I had spotted a penny in one of the parking stalls as we pulled into the gas station. Sit-N-Find. A car parked over it before I could get to it. I waited (not patiently) until the car left before I swooped in for it. (Coin #13).

Around 7:45 PM Doc went foraging for his dinner and came back with two pennies. (Coins #14&15)

Total: 15 Coins P (10), N (1), D (3), Q (1) = $0.70

No comments: