Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day #757 - Taking Notes

Doc insisted that I attend a workshop with him this morning. On the way, he stopped for a coffee while I walked the shopping center. No coins found. The workshop was held at the Community Center for the City in which we are building. There was so much going on in the center and much more being advertised. The complex was huge, new, beautiful and decorated in a color scheme I would like to use in our new house. So I was taking notes.

The workshop was quite informative, so I have pages of notes. This will take some digesting and further investigating.

After the seminar Doc and I stopped at a lighting shop to investigate some fixtures. A penny found right in the aisle of the showroom!

***************

This Penny Tale was written and I was ready to hit the “send” button. Doc made a run to the local burger stand for dinner and came back with 2 pennies as well. He was happy to get his 2¢ worth in today.

Total: 3 Pennies

No comments: