Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day #768 - One Chance

I actually managed an hour of book reading today. What a treat!

Doc and I went out for some errands and to look at bathtubs. Stopped at an AM/PM gas station to look for coins. Told the Penny Angels they had this one chance for a coin find because I was going home and staying there the rest of the day.

I searched the convenience store, but did not see anything initially. Then as I was leaving, there was a dime under a wire display rack. Bent to retrieve it and found a penny too! Doc found a penny in the parking lot.

Total: 3 Coins P (2), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.12

No comments: