Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Friday, January 21, 2011

Day #763 - Wasted Days

Late this afternoon an email arrived from the Loan Officer. Another week and zero results. They are understaffed. The soonest they can schedule document signing is next month!!!!! We had planned to close in December before the new year began. And they require us to solemnly swear that zero work will be performed before we sign those papers.

I think tonight the best thing for me to do is “bite my tongue” before I “bite someone’s head off!”. There are only 5 months remaining in my 12 month Leave of Absence. So frustrating to see the weeks wasting away ….

Doc and I each found a penny today.

Total: 2 pennies

No comments: