Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day #1,297 - Sleeping with the Dog


Sleep w/Dundee

Last night Doc said I was required to shower before sleeping next to him.  By the time I went to bed, I was too tired to shower.  Dundee didn’t mind if I was smelly.  I found six doggy beds, put them all side by side and slept across them.  The other two dogs were in their beds in the Master Bedroom, so Dundee got private snuggle time which he seemed to thoroughly enjoy.












Today was filled with an assortment of minor activities.  I washed 5 loads of laundry, stained the green shelf supports for my office, logged in weeks of coin finds, prepared for tomorrow’s initial meeting with the realtor and more.



Doc assembled a new interior dog barrier, folded some laundry, and tested the dishwasher with the first empty load.




Son Stephen dropped in for an hour this afternoon.  Doc and he picked fresh peaches which were hanging over our fence from the neighbor’s tree.

75% Moved In
At 5 p.m. we headed for the Pomona house.  The first thing we did was a room-by-room walk through to outline what needs to be done before putting the house on the market.

At 7 p.m. we began our weekly grocery shopping.  I was too tired to care about food, but needed at least to find today’s coin(s).  Found one dime and two pennies.  (Coins #1-3)



Dishwasher Loading









When we got home, Doc loaded the dishwasher to test the first actual load.











Total:    3  Coins        P (2), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.12

No comments: