Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, July 30, 2012

Day #1,319 - Productive Day

Note for Neighbors

It was quite a productive day and a good start for the week.  Doc headed to the Pomona house for much of the day which helped quiet the Penny Palace.  I actually got semi-caught up with my construction accounting.

The Penny Palace was peaceful and I was getting much accomplished.  I was thinking, “Sure wish I did not need to leave the house today because this is nice being here.  But I must go out and find today’s coin(s)”.  At that point I was passing through the kitchen on my way to the computer. There was a dime in my path on the kitchen floor!  I was laughing.  The Angels were having fun with me.  I did not consider that a legitimate find (since it was in my house), but it was a cute response to my thoughts.

At 4:30 it was time for a run to the bank, Home Depot, and the pet store.  I found one penny before entering the bank.  (Coin #1).  I worked with the bank rep to change addresses on our accounts and then ordered new checks.  I said, “I hope those checks are reasonably priced, or at least close to the prices I can get on line.”  His reply, “Is FREE OK?”  Sure!

As I was driving away from the bank there was a glowing penny in the parking lot.  Had to park the truck and go back for it.  (Coin #2).

***************
Doc had a very productive day at the Pomona house.  He worked with the gardener on extra projects such as trimming around the lawn shed, over the back wall, etc.  Doc washed out planting pots, took in the trash cans, drained and refilled the pond, washed the filters, and transplanted boysenberry vines.

At one point Doc called to ask me how many Aluminum trash cans we had. “Two, Why?”  “There are currently THREE cans in our side yard”.  Manifesting!  Doc then found a dime in that side yard. (Doc Coin #1).  The Angels were playing with him too!

Doc next found a dime inside the garage.  He was shocked. The garage is fairly clean and vacant right now.  He had taken all the coins out of his pockets before doing his work in the yard, so he did not think the coin came from him.  Later, as he was pulling out his car keys from his pocket, that ‘found dime’ jumped out and rolled under the van.  He looked, but could not find it again.  Easy come, easy go. 

For lunch Doc went to McDonalds.  He collected two pennies in the drive through without his backside even leaving the car seat!  (Doc #2&3).  Then on the way home he collected a Sit-n-Find dime when he stopped for a coffee.  (Doc #4).

Total:   6 Coins        P (4), N (0), D (2), Q (1) = $0.24







1 comment:

Mandy said...

Only in Penny tales would I get to see your dirty laundry Tina! Ha ha!!!
Looking forward to some much needed FUN with you this evening!