Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Monday, November 23, 2009

Day #339 - More Dimes

The Penny Angels are still responding to the 50-60 times I said, “Dime, dime, dime …” at the grocery store two nights ago.

***************

Yesterday we met that Realtor in Hemet. Of course we told her about Penny Tales. Here is her note today:

Tina, there was a dime on my kitchen floor this morning and a man that I have wanted to meet showed up this morning.

GOSH I AM AMAZED WEEEEEEEE!

***************

Today I was quite passive about Penny Finding. I will need time tonight to work on that PennyFinders Guidebook! The deadline is rapidly approaching.

This morning we had a phone meeting with a Public Relations Consultant. We were brainstorming ways to maximize the Day #365 occurrence. So many options …

***************

This morning I was running to my Honors class. (It’s about a 2 minute brisk walk).

I was talking to the Penny Angels … “Hi Angels. I know this is being bold, but it would be great to find a coin before I get to class. I like those honor students and it is fun to share this adventure with them. I realize logically that the laws of probability would indicate no coins today. I have found so many when going to this class, I know in my head there is not likely to be another one. I really don’t want to ask, because I will be disappointed if one does not manifest”. There was a dime as I finished that conversation! Such fun to show the class.

I was happy with today’s find.

***************

This afternoon I needed to make a delivery at the Student Center. I tried very hard NOT to look to the right or left of my travel path. I avoided the game room, vending machine areas, etc. I was going to quickly exit through the same doors I entered. Then Penny Fever hit. I just HAD to go out through the other doorway. Two pennies at Round Table Pizza. Just more coins to write about!

Lesson: Be Aware - The Penny Angels may give you more than you asked for!

Today’s Total: 3 coins P (2), N (0), D (1), Q (0) = $0.12

No comments: