Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day #1,171 - Beach Bubbles



The Penny Palace and new rental houses have been taking most of my time and energy these past few months. My friend, Norma, has been back visiting in So. Calif. for six weeks now and I have been too busy to see her. Finally today I put Penny Palace, rentals and taxes aside for half a day to go blow bubbles and walk on the beach.

Norma, ‘Niece’ Arwen, and I walked a few blocks down to the beach. Along the way Arwen lost her new white hat. So on the return walk we asked the angels to help us find it. I was looking on the ground for the hat (and of course any coins). Norma was looking higher. She spotted the hat about 5 ft. above the ground in a palm tree. There was no wind today, so some angel must have lifted it up for us.

***************

This afternoon Doc and I worked on tax prep stuff. This evening we went on our usual 3-store grocery shopping trip. Two pennies at the first store, a penny at the second store, two dimes and a penny at the third store.

Total: 6 Coins P (4), N (0), D (2), Q (0) = $0.24

No comments: