Background

In March 2008 I began Finding Pennies. In December 2008 I began sharing these "Penny Tales" with a few close friends. They encouraged me to blog the Penny Tales such that more people could enjoy the Adventures with Penny Angels.


Please visit the website: http://www.pennyfinders.com

Joyfully, Tina


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day #1,180 - Off Site

Doc thinks that if I am not at the Penny Palace, then I am not making progress on it. I disagree.

Today we were not expecting anyone to be working at the Penny Palace, so I chose to take care of off-site tasks. I spent the morning working on rental documents and other things at home. Then in the afternoon I headed out. In three hours I went to ten places including the bank, Home Depot, the mailbox center, the glass shop, a janitorial store, etc. I made deposits; purchased paint, caulking, storage containers, supplies; selected the glass for the kitchen shelves; turned in batteries for recycling, and much more.

While running errands I collected 7 coins.

Meanwhile Doc went out to a department end-of-the-term luncheon with Colleagues and then took an afternoon nap. He looked at my 7 coins and was dismayed that I did not bother to get a nickel today.

***************

To prepare for the move to the Penny Palace, I have been trying to clean and sort one or two things each day. This evening I sorted the sanding supplies and numerous rolls of tapes (duct, electrical, strapping, plumbing, double sided, strapping, planting, masking, painting, etc.) in the garage. Inside the house I organized the gift wrap paper, ribbons, bows, and bags. Baby steps …

Total: 7 Coins P (5), N (0), D (1), Q (1) = $0.40

No comments: